I had an awesome workout today..because I had a spotter for once (Mr. Sweat and Dirt himself!) so I was able to up a few weights in some sets. What a stand up dude, came and helped me out when he wanted nothing to do with working out after too many Coronas and fried turkey from the night before =P. It went down like this:
Workout; upper body:
3 sets of each of these, unless it says otherwise:
- Dumbell Rows- 1 set: 10 @ 30lbs/arm, 2 sets 8 @ 35lbs/arm.
- Chest Presses with dumbbells - 4 sets @ 60lbs. (anywhere from 5-8 reps)
- Lying Chest Flys - 10 @ 40lbs.
- Upward Rows- 10 @ 40lbs.
- Standing Bicep Curls with EZ bar - 8 @ 20 lbs.
- Skull Crushers - 20lbs (once again lost track of reps)
- Standing Shoulder Presses- 50lbs
- Pull-ups, assisted - as may as possible @ 70lbs.
- Dips, assisted - as many as possible @ 70lbs.
- Lat Pulldowns - 8 @ 70lbs
Actions shots! ha ha. Painful.
|ha ha no shame!|
....Pain? What pain?!!
Okay, so maybe I don't make the most attractive faces and apparantly stick my tongue out, but alteast I'm not grunting all over the place and throwing my weights..
After all, I'm still a lady.
I need to work on my form there, big time!
Anyways, we celebrated Thanksgiving last night and the fellas deep-fried the turkey out in the backyard and man was it delicious!
Speaking of leftovers...if you haven't eaten one of these gems yet, we need to talk..
Steveo is telling me that "crayonaise" (cranberry sauce + mayonaise) is where it's at. I'm not sure if I believe him, but I might have to try it tomorrow..eep.
I'm off to go wait for Monday to roll around, here's a fun read in case you run into the Monday blues..
P.S. Anyone know any good cyber Monday deals?